If you’re familiar with VoIP, you know it’s a great thing. If you’re not familiar with it, you’re about to be. VoIP, or Voice over Internet Protocol, is simply using your Internet connection as a phone line through your Internet connection. There are several services available, but we wanted to look at which features were available in the best VoIP services for business use.
Preferred Business VoIP Features
Here at GroupOne, we recommend and install several of the best VoIP services out there. Here are a few of our favorite aspects of the best VoIP services:
- Call Routing – meaning you can send any call to any other extension
- Call Recording – record a conversation at the press of a button
- Voicemail Transcription – see an automatic text dictation of voicemail messages
- Group Call – add more people to the call; the max can be 1,000 callers!
- Portability – your phone station is not anchored to your desk
- Software Phone – it’s easier to talk into an actual phone – a real VoIP phone is provided with service
- Toll-Free Option – if you’d like an 800 (or toll-free) number, it’s possible
- Speed Dial – no one likes constantly redialing the same numbers – Speed Dial remembers them
- SMS Messaging – in other words, texting through your VoIP line
- E911 Service – basically, 9-1-1 emergency services can be called on this line
If One of These Best VoIP Services is What You Need, GroupOne Can Set You Up.
VoIP is quickly becoming the wave of the spoken communications future. If you’re ready to take the next step and start using one of the best VoIP services for your business phone, give us a call and we’ll take over from there.