How Much Should a Business Expect to Pay for Managed IT Services?
Each business’s IT needs are unique and so are the pricing models for every MSP. Ultimately, it is up to the business to decide which pricing model makes the most sense for the relevant services they require, but the following models are the most common among most MSP’s:
- Monitoring Only – This model covers network monitoring, alert services, and essential care; basically predictable services
- Per Device – A flat fee would be charged for each type of device supported, per month
- Per User – Same as Per Device, except the flat fee would be charged per user, per month. Also, this model would cover all the end user’s devices
- Tiered – This model offers different tiers of bundled packages of services. With this option, the pricing increases from tier to tier as more comprehensive services are provided
- “All You Can Eat” – One flat fee covers on-site and remote support. On this model, the business can budget the IT support costs and avoid billing fluctuations
- A La Carte – This model’s pricing is based on distinct services that focus on the business’s specific needs, offering greater flexibility
How Can GroupOne IT Help Businesses With Your IT
At GroupOne, we are a managed IT provider that provides comprehensive services for SMBs across multiple verticals, including network upgrades and installations. We also offer cloud storage solutions to help you keep your data secure. In essence, we help turn your IT into a cost saving and revenue generating opportunity by keeping the network up, storing data securely to avoid any vulnerabilities or downtime, and providing an easy-to-use ticketing system for resolving complex issues in no time at all!
As previously mentioned, every business’s IT needs are unique. No matter the complexity, we will customize a plan for your business, which takes into account every single aspect of the operation. We work with you and our team to understand what all needs there may be in order to create one cohesive solution that is tailored specifically for you. The integration process should not disrupt any aspects of your daily operations, because we have extremely qualified professionals who take care of it right away so everything runs smoothly.
Finally, unlike most service companies, Group One has developed a unique pricing system based on how many computers or laptops in one’s systems instead of what functions have been added or subtracted from them (which is more typical). This allows us to offer fair prices while also providing transparency––something often missing from other providers who do not divulge their costs until after they’ve started working on the project at hand! Keeping things as easy-to-understand as possible means Group One helps you anticipate bills accurately and easily.
Regardless of whether you’re a small to mid-or enterprise-level business, or whether you have a few or hundreds of employees, we are positioned to provide the best possible solutions for your IT utilizing our bottomless well of technical knowledge and expertise.
With Managed IT Services by GroupOne, you get:
- A custom IT solution deployed by IT professionals
- Fair and transparent billing for services
- Tailor-made solution to fit your needs, processes and budget
Ready to get started? Feel free to call us today at 916.817.8877 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about what GroupOne can do for you!